Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What’s to Come

So the more I make stop motion movies the more ideas I get, and the more ideas I get the more advanced the ideas get.  I soon discovered that Windows Movie Maker just isn’t going to cut it.  So I bought a bundle of Adobe’s Photoshop Elements 8 and Adobe’s Premiere Elements 8.  These are advanced photo and video editors which should allow me to making some high quality videos.  They should be arriving soon and I can’t wait to start using them.  The feature I am most eager about using is green screen!  If you are unfamiliar Green Screen is where you film a scene in front of a green background and then when editing you can add a different image or video behind you.  I am also going to try and put more pre work into my videos which should hopefully make the actually filming process better.  For my next movie I did a very rough draft, or a story board, for what my next video will look like along with the music that will accompany it.  This will help me know exactly what to film and how to edit it.  I don’t have a date when it will be finished because this will also be my first test with the new movie maker so it could be a while!  I hope this wets your appetite....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home