Saturday, June 26, 2010

Welcome from I Design Your Logo!

For those of you from idesignyourlogo.com, welcome.  My name is Burton, I go to the University of Florida, and this is my Blog.  I will let Jason Sadler of Iwearyourshirt.com explain how the name Orange Shirt Guy came about in the video below. So check out the previous blog posts and click on my works to check out some of my videos!  If you like to share opinions I ask you to please read my last blog post titled “How Video Games Could Change Your Life” and leave a comment if I get any I will respond!  Also follow me on twitter @gator_burton, subscribe to my blog, and find me on Facebook (Burton Hohman) make sure to include that you found me through orange shirt guy so I know who you are.  Thanks a lot and enjoy! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home