Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This is Embarrassing

As I start to make more Youtube videos I am starting to realize just how embarrassing it can be!  But you know what that’s okay, I am going embarrass myself for your enjoyment.  I think this is probably one of the main reasons more people don’t have a blog, or post Youtube videos, etc.  Once you get passed the humiliation factor then you can just start having fun with the internet.  Case and point watch my latest video and you will see why I get embarrassed, in fact as I was editing this video I said wow this is so embarrassing I can’t cut this out!!  So watch and enjoy laughing at my expense, because whether you are laughing with me or at me as long as you are laughing then am I not doing my job? 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home