Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 is Here!

Hey everyone, I know I am a little late but the New Year has arrived!  Hopefully the New Year will bring lots of fun new videos.  My YouTube channel is now just shy of 5,000 total views!  While you won't find these videos on my channel I was quite busy over the Christmas break.  Check out some of the videos I made for iwearyourshirt.com during the break.  As you can tell they are all montages.  

Evan White’s Proud Partner Montage
Evan White’s Best Moments of 2010
Jason Sadler’s Best Moments of 2010
A Goodbye to Evan from the iwearyourshirt community


And if anybody ever needs a montage feel free to contact me and we can work something out. Expect some more news in the coming weeks on what I am up to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home