Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rahzo' s Share-Wear. Art Not Just for Art's Sake.

OK, before we get into all the dogooder aspects of Rahzo, LLC., let's talk about the t-shirts. Let's face it, the only way they will do anybody anygood is to be simply brilliant.

Lucky for Rahzo, that's precisely what they are.

Take this one for example: "Roots Grow Deep"


I know, it's me. I have a thing for these tree shirts, and while a lot of folks will argue that this isn't actually the finest example of what's available at Rahzo, it's my blog, so I feature the shirt I would pay my hard earned cash for... and this it is. (Go check 'em out for yourself at the link below)

Rahzo, from what little I have read (cuz, honestly, I prefer to look at the pretty t-shirt pictures) is a growing collaboration of real artists banging out killer tees with focus and purpose. I would join and try to get them to print one of mine, but rejection letters make me sad.

OK, unique, artistic shirts. Got it. There's a lot of that going around isn't there? Well, um, yes and no. You will be hard pressed to find stuff this good for $20 - 25 anywhere. What else? Well, they give a percentage of sales to charity. Still want more? YOU choose the charity at check out.

Yes, YOU get a rocking deal on a sweet t-shirt ... and YOU get to make the world a little better by contributing to the cause of YOUR choice.

...and you thought you were just shopping for t-shirts.

PS, the "roots grow deep" t shirt will run you $20 bucks from our friends at Rahzo.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home